Resources for RDs
Have you ever wondered how to become a freelance writer as an RDN?
- Do you dream of writing health and nutrition articles?
- Do you want to see your name in print in major magazines?
- Do you want to supplement your income with writing?
- Do you want a flexible, work-from-home job as an RD making a full-time income?
Your Guide to Freelance Writing as an RDN
My guide to becoming a freelance writer as an RDN will take you through all the steps you need to start freelance writing.
Included in the guide:
- What RDNs should consider before starting to write.
- Types of writing available to RDNs
- Where to look for writing jobs.
- My best tips on applying for work.
- How to price your work.
- A list of my favorite resources for getting started in freelance writing.
Ready to get started today? The Guide is all yours for just $27!
Praise for the Guide
Join My Free Facebook Group
Check out my FREE Facebook group called “RDs who Write”: a supportive community for RDs who write or aspire to write.
Sign Up for My Email List
I will send you a FREE pitch template so you can start pitching editors today, as well as regular emails with writing tips, job opportunities, and other awesome info to help your writing career.
Contact Me for Coaching
Want individualized help on how to become a freelance writer?